Over the years ADI Mobile Health has designed and built a wide array of mobile clinics on a multitude of vehicle platforms. All of our mobile clinics are custom designed to meet your program goals and service needs. With our experience and expertise we can help you identify the best configuration and options for your budget.
- Class "A": Winnebago heavy duty commercial shells with Ford gasoline or Freightliner FRED diesel chassis (33' & 39' lengths with optional slide-outs).
- Class "C": Winnebago 423C "Fuse" commercial shell with Ford Transit diesel chassis (24' length with optional front slide-out).
- Cargo Vans: Choose between the MB Sprinter 2500/3500 (diesel only), Dodge Promaster 3500 (gasoline only), or the Ford Transit 250/350 (gasoline or diesel). Available with extended lengths and high roofs.
- Cube / Box Vans: 20-40' cube van built on the truck chassis of your choice. May also be purchased without a truck chassis for mounting on a truck in country (export only). Available in left or right hand drive, and gasoline or diesel chassis.
- Towable trailers: 20' to 53' length ball hitch, highway or 5th wheel trailers. Can be configured for left or right hand drive.
- Ocean containers: 20' or 40', used or new, totally self-contained SFC (drop-site) containers with installed and sealed windows and doors.
Mobile Clinic Types
- DENTAL (EXAM, SEALANT, ORTHO, ETC.)
- PANORAMIC X‐RAY (DENTAL)
- 3D TOMOGRAPHY (DENTAL)
- ORAL SURGERY
- COMBINATION MEDICAL / DENTAL
- MAMMOGRAPHY / OBGYN (WOMEN’S HEALTH)
- COMBINATION OPTHALMOLOGY / AUDIOLOGY
- CHILDREN’S HEALTH
- MEDICAL LABORATORY
- PHYSICAL THERAPY
- CONSULTATION / SCREENING
- HOMELESS HEALTH (ADULT & YOUTH)
- HOSPITAL BASED MOBILE OUTREACH
- MOBILE SURGERY
- MIGRANT / RURAL HEALTH
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- OPTHALMOLOGY / OPTOMETRY
- SPORTS MEDICINE
- DISASTER RESPONSE / RELIEF
- OTHER – TELL US WHAT YOU NEED!