Environmentally Sustainable Features
ADI Mobile Health Sustainability Goals:
ADI Mobile Health Clinics Include:
- Evidence Based Design: Interior layouts reflect an efficient clinical environment.
- ADA Access: All ADI Mobile clinics can be equipped with a wheelchair lift. Our floor plans are designed to include enough space to maneuver a wheelchair.
- Hospital grade aseptic fiberglass surfaces: Interior fiberglass walls are easily disinfected. They are also strong, light, and recyclable.
- Insulation: ADI Mobile Clinics include high efficiency foam insulation.
- Ceiling = R25
- Walls = R19
- Basement Compartments = R12.
- Exterior Awnings provide shade with one touch operation and retract automatically in high winds.
- Low VOC finishes and adhesives are used throughout the interior of the clinic.
- Laminated cabinets and partition walls are constructed of solid wood or NAUF plywood (no particleboard or MDF is used anywhere in the clinic). The laminate finishes are aseptic & durable.
- Solid Surface Countertops: ADI specifies Samsung Staron solid surface countertops. Staron countertops are certified eco-friendly and are designed for durability and hygiene. The “Recycled Series” is SCS Material Content Certified.
- Lighting: ADI uses LED Energy Star 120VAC and 12VDC lighting specifically designed for your mobile clinic environment.
- HVAC: Zoned and ducted AC/Heat units are roof mounted. They have individually controlled registers, and are standard on all ADI Mobile Clinics.
- Standard PEX water plumbing pipes are robust, recyclable and non-toxic.
- 12VDC systems: Lower power usage for applicable systems means less energy usage. Adding back-up power to critical refrigerators, HVAC, & lighting adds security for these systems.
- Flooring: ADI specifies hospital grade, non-slip, ADA compliant vinyl flooring.
Advanced Dynamo Generator Sustainable Features
- Advanced Dynamo 500 Series Generators: Gasoline, LPG and diesel generators provide clean exhaust (EPA/CARB 2019) and are the quietest on the market (<63 DB gasoline, <66 DB diesel). They also have lower maintenance requirements (400 hours between oil changes) and local parts availability.
- Advanced Dynamo's patented roof exhaust/heat riser system for the generator (standard on all ADI mobile clinics with a Winnebago Commercial Shell) is designed to disperse the exhaust above and behind the mobile clinic. This ensures that the generator exhaust does not enter the vehicle through entry doors or windows. This provides greatly improved air quality for staff, clients, and family members. Industry exclusive!
Winnebago Commercial Shell and Chassis Sustainable Features
- Freightliner FRED Diesel Chassis: The FRED chassis is built in a “Zero Waste to Landfill” factory. To learn more about the Freightliner chassis CLICK HERE.
- Freightliner FRED Diesel Engine: The Cummins ISB 6.7L engine can run on Bio-Diesel fuel (up to 20% blend) and has near-zero emissions with the Cummins After-treatment System. On-board diagnostics monitor and ensure clean operation. The Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system meets EPA emissions standards.
- Ford F-53 / F-550 Gasoline Chassis comes with 50 State Emissions System standards. To learn more about the Ford chassis CLICK HERE.
- Ford F-53 362 HP 6.8 L V-10 SEFI Triton© Gasoline Engine: The use of Standard Sequential multiport electronic fuel injection (SEFI) means better fuel efficiency and lower emissions.
- Shell Construction: Interlocking reinforced Insulated Structural Panels (ISP) provide great strength. They are light weight, easily repaired / replaced, and recyclable.
- Vehicle walls, roof & end caps are individually replaceable leading to lower repair costs and less waste.