Winnebago Industries Commercial Shell Features
When you look for the most energy efficient value for cost in mobile health vehicle, look no further than the Winnebago Industries Commercial Shell.
The Winnebago Industries Commercial Shell is not a converted RV. This vehicle is built for ADI Mobile Health by the Winnebago Industries Commercial Shell Division specifically for long life and sustained commercial use.
Manufacturing and construction features:
- Winnebago's commercial shells include their patented integral box construction process. The walls are water tight, strong, and are built with interlocking geometry. Partition walls are not required for stability.
- Wall & ceiling units are made of Structural Insulated Panels (SIP's). SIP's deliver unsurpassed strength, insulation, and durability.
- Individual wall & roof sections are independently repairable or replaceable if needed.
- The Winnebago commercial shell includes high insulation values in the ceiling (R25), walls (R19), and basement compartments (R12).
- Ceilings are flat the full length with easy to clean vinyl surfaces.
- The one piece fiberglass roof includes a 10 year warranty.
- There are pre-routed wire paths in the ceiling, along with upper & lower chases for cabling runs (CAT6, remote x-ray, audio/video, etc.).
- The full length integral in-wall metal "beltlines" (high, mid, & low) allow for secure attachment of cabinetry & equipment.
- Upper & lower full length HVAC continuous sealed ducting is built into the shell to keep the heating system within the thermal envelope.
- A large, roomy, comfortable, walk-thru cab / driver’s area includes an all steel roll cage with roll bar.
- The floor is flat throughout the interior, so there are no wheel-well protrusions.
- Fully insulated, weather-tight locking basement compartments are included in the base chassis price.
- An easily accessible engine & transmission compartment allows for single point service.
- Includes an extensive North American (USA & Canada) Dealer warranty / service network (Winnebago Industries & chassis manufacturers).
- All electrical wiring is NEC / CSA certified.
- No CDL is required to drive even the largest (WFJ38S) Winnebago commercial shell (CDL max: 11,000 kg for Canada / 26,000 lbs. for USA).